Changes in beta 16 - 19:|
- When you drop an attachment on the attachment window in the message editor, it will now be listed directly without having to refresh the window.
- If having the spellchecker just to the right of the window being checked would result in the checker dialog's right-hand edge falling outside the WinPMail frame window, it positions the checker so it appears fully within the WinPMail frame window, by adjusting the location of the left-hand edge.
- If WinPMail has to reposition the spellchecker dialog and the window it is checking is a single-line edit control, it positions the checker just below the window it is checking.
- When replying to a message with preserving HTML formatting, the Richt text check box in the message editor is now checked automatically.
- When resending a message that was composed with "Rich text", now the "Rich text" flag will be restored.
- The "Insert horizontal line" button on the toolbar can now be used no matter where the cursor appears in the line: if the cursor is not at the start of a line, a new line will be created and the horizontal line will be created there. The cursor is now also moved to the start of the following line once the new horizontal line has been added
- The Pegasus Mail 'Tool Tip' in the Windows statusbar will now display the Pegasus Mail username.
- Disconnecting an added mailbox, could in some cases cause a crash, this is now fixed.
- When Pegasus Mail is busy compressing or reindexing a folder, Windows will frequently mark the taskbar button and titlebar with "Pegasus Mail (Not Responding)", this will no longer happen.
- In Step 4 of the Mail Filtering Rule Wizard, there's a "Browse..." button. That button now actually works.
- Changing the sorting mode of a message list now correctly changes the anchor point in the list
- Using CTRL and Space to do disjoint selection in a message list now correctly moves the anchor point... To clarify: you use Shift+Down to select a few messages, then hold down Ctrl, move down 3 messages, and press Space only the messages from the point where you pressed Ctrl+Space will be selected. This is intuitively the correct behaviour.
- A number of cases (such as type-through in message lists) which would result in the anchor remaining in the old place even though a new message has been selected have been fixed.
- Quick lookup [shift+F3] and address completition will now work from addressbooks, they were broken in the early 4.41 version.
- The Pegasus Mail message editor now supports full justification (flush both on the left and on the right).
- In filter rules "Standard header rule" does not check for the decoded version of the respctive header, but for the encoded version of that header when BASE64 is used. This is now fixed
- The new reply buttons will now respect the identity that is set to be used for a specific folder. It didn't in all cases.
- The DList manager now always prompt when deleting DLists.
- You can now sort the Saved messsages window.
- The "Change user" option on the "File" menu has now been removed from the program, it casuses far to much trouble in daily use. Use a 2nd copy of Pegasus Mail instead using the -i and/or -id commandline options.
- WinPMail is now set so that no IMAP sessions are connected at startup if TCP loading is disabled.
- The IMAP profile dialog is modified so that the "Connect" button is greyed out if TCP loading is disabled.
- The pmail.ini will now be updated after any change in quick copy/move settings.